Thursday, April 20, 2006

Silent Auction on Saturday

I know I've posted about this before, but this is just one last reminder.

This Saturday, April 22, FOCUS will be having our silent auction during the AWANA Grand Prix. There are some great baskets to pick from. Come check them all out. There might be one you like.

I'll give a quick run down of what will happen.

First, we will be located somewhere by the shed. Our exact location is yet to be determined. Bidding will open promptly at 12pm.

In order to bid, you must see me, Renae Pleima. I will be right by the baskets and be wearing a name tag incase you do not know who I am. I will ask for your name, bid and phone number. I only need the phone number if you will not be at the church after 3:30pm.

Then I will have a runner update the bidding price by the basket.

We have this system so that the bids are kept totally anonymous.

Once the Grand Prix starts, we will move all baskets to the gym. Bidding will close promptly at 3pm and the winners will be announced shortly after the close of bidding.

Please be aware that once you place a bid, you are committed to that bid. Bids cannot be recalled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home